Choose a category:
- Il monachicchio – the little monkThe lively and playful Monachicchio which, however, can disturb our sleep. How to protect yourself from his nocturnal pranks?
- The legend of the dragon of VenosaThe legend of the Venosa dragon remains alive in local culture and continues to inspire and enchant those who hear it.
- Trip to Lucania – Viaggio in Lucania 1965Trip to Lucania – Viaggio in Lucania, directed by Luigi Di Gianni in 1965, is a documentary that denounces the plight of the Lucanian farmers
- Astragali: the ancestors of diceThe game or divination with the astragali, little bones of the lower limbs of goats and rams, were used a lot by the Greeks and Romans
- The myth of the warrior Basilèus of BaragianoThe myth of the warrior Basilèus of Baragiano, rich and powerful warlord. The archeopark of Baragiano recounts his deeds
- Luigi Di GianniLuigi di Gianni was one of the greatest Italian documentary filmmakers delving into anthropological, religious and social themes.