Choose a category:
- The myth of the warrior Basilèus of BaragianoThe myth of the warrior Basilèus of Baragiano, rich and powerful warlord. The archeopark of Baragiano recounts his deeds
- Luigi Di GianniLuigi di Gianni was one of the greatest Italian documentary filmmakers delving into anthropological, religious and social themes.
- San Giuseppe bonfiresBonfires of San Giuseppe. A rite that has survived the centuries representing a ritual of purification and consecration
- A ghost in Miglionico castle?The sad story of a young bride and her tragic death within the walls of the castle of Miglionico.
- Forenza CrucifixThere are several legends related to the Crucifix of Forenza. A statue with a unique feature, to visit and admire.
- The Italian Ministry of Culture recognizes the “Monachella” as intangible heritageThe Monachella is a small female character who takes up residence in the towns of Rotondella, Nova Siri, and Montalbano Jonico.